100% Satisfaction 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
At AVSuperstore, we stand behind every product that we sell. We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, or your money back. If you’re not completely satisfied, we want to know about it. Nobody has a stronger commitment to customer service than AVSuperstore. We will do anything we can to fix the issue. Just contact us immediately after receiving your item so we can help you through the return process and issue your refund as soon as possible.
If you’d like to return an item, just send it back within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus shipping, handling and restocking fees.) Make sure to contact us first, so we can give you the correct return address. If for any reason the item you ordered is defective, the manufacturer’s warranty will cover it. Warranties may vary per item, so make sure to ask one of our knowledgeable sales representatives for more information.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately so we can fix the issue. 1-866-866-6767. See our terms and conditions for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
To ensure our 30-day guarantee is not abused and the return process is completely fair, please note the following terms and conditions:
- Custom orders, modified specifications or made-to-order items are non-refundable.
- We are not liable for any item you purchased from anywhere other than AVSuperstore. Please have your AVSuperstore order number ready for reference before calling us.
- The item must be returned within 30 days after you received it.
- You will be responsible for shipping and handling costs on returned items.
- All returned items are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee charged by the manufacturer.
- Your refund will be issued after the manufacturer has received and inspected the returned merchandise. Please note: it can take up to 30 days to receive your refund after the item is delivered to the original manufacturer.
- If your item was received defective, the manufacturer’s warranty will apply. However, neither AVSuperstore, nor our manufacturers, are responsible for damages caused by the shipping carrier. If your item was received damaged due to shipping, you must file a shipping claim with the carrier to resolve the issue.
- Do not return the item to our office. Please call us so that we can give you the correct return address.
To return an item, fill out our Request for Return to obtain an RMA number.
If you need assistance, please contact us at: 1-866-866-6767 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org