Shure SM10A-CN Unidirectional Dynamic Headworn Microphone
- Designed for close-talk operation, ideal for use in noisy environments
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern for superior rejection of unwanted sound
- Smooth, natural-sounding frequency response
- Adjustable microphone boom with locking pivot can be moved 20 degrees in any direction and extends to 89mm (31/2 in.)
- Light weight headband minimizes user fatigue and does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Rugged stainless steel, aluminum and high-impact plastic construction
- A clip that fits over the XLR connector and attaches to the user's belt or waistband, providing cable strain relief
Shure SM10A-CN Product Description
The Shure SM10A is a low-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone designed for close-talk head-worn applications such as remote-site sports broadcasting and corporate intercom systems. It is also ideal for singing drummers, keyboard artists, and other performers who need a head-worn vocal microphone with superior noise rejection and a smooth, natural-sounding frequency response.
Have A Question?
Expert advice is only a phone call or email away. Call 1-866-866-6767 or use our online
form to request more information from our knowledgeable staff on the Shure SM10A-CN Unidirectional Dynamic Headworn Microphone.