Shure MX412SE/C 12" Gooseneck Lectern Microphone (Cardioid Capsule)
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Cardioid capsule
- 12 inches
Shure MX412SE/C Product Description
Shure Microflex MX400 Series microphones are miniature gooseneck-mounted electret condenser microphones designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup. They can be mounted on lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables. All models include a preamplifier and are available with interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, or omnidirectional cartridges.
Have A Question?
Expert advice is only a phone call or email away. Call 1-866-866-6767 or use our online
form to request more information from our knowledgeable staff on the Shure MX412SE/C 12" Gooseneck Lectern Microphone (Cardioid Capsule).