Lectrosonics DMTH4 Digital Telephone Hybrid
- 3-in/24-out digital matrix architecture
- Fully integrates with DM Series processors
- Telephone, codec and auxiliary inputs and outputs
- Two Acoustic Echo Cancellers - 126 ms tail time
- Line echo canceller - 30 ms tail time
- 6 filters plus compressor on each input
- 6 filters plus compressor/limiter on each output
- USB and RS-232 interfaces for setup and control
- Fully balanced audio signal flow through entire system - no pin 1 problem
- Digital I/O ports for "daisy chaining" and to connect other LecNet 2 devices
- Simultaneous LecNet2 and Third-Party control
Add to cart to see shipping rates
Lectrosonics DMTH4 Product Description
The Lectrosonics DMTH4 integrates telephone lines, video codecs and external audio sources into the digital bus structure of DM Series processors so these sources operate as though they are another microphone or audio input in the sound system. The unit is much more than just a telephone interface. Instead, it is a complete DM Series digital matrix processor, with a 3-in/24-out digital matrix, automatic mixing and comprehensive signal processing on every input and output. In essence, it simply connects to telephone lines, video codecs and external audio sources instead of mic/line inputs and outputs and integrates seamlessly with DM Series matrix processors.
The primary applications are in sound reinforcement and conferencing systems in boardrooms, courtrooms, worship centers, distance learning systems, hotels and other applications with multiple microphones and loudspeakers. The design represents a milestone in DSP technology in its basic architecture and in its processing speed and efficiency.
Have A Question?
Expert advice is only a phone call or email away. Call 1-866-866-6767 or use our online
form to request more information from our knowledgeable staff on the Lectrosonics DMTH4 Digital Telephone Hybrid.