Atlas Sound FAP40T Strategy Series II Ceiling Speaker
- Sold in packs of two, priced as each
- Strategy Series II Ceiling Speaker
- Tap selector switch located behind speaker magne with shaft through center of cone. Selector knob doubles as dispersion cone and allows tap selection to be done after speaker is installed in the ceiling
- Lightweight construction makes additional support in drywall ceilings unnecessary
- Perfect companion with the FASUB70 subwoofer system when sub bass is required
- Press-fit grille blends perfectly into contemporary architecture
- Tuned & ported design for extended bass response
- Low profile plastic enclosure (UL1480 pending)
- 16 Watt internal transformer
- 8 ohm transformer bypass setting
- Barrier strip connection
- Tile bridge included
- Speakers must be purchased in pairs - pricing shown is per speaker
- Atlas Sound has a $75 Minimum order
Add to cart to see shipping rates
Atlas Sound FAP40T Product Description
The FAP40T is the newest member of Atlas Sound Strategy II Series family of ceiling speaker products. Designed to provide high performance in a very compact footprint, the FAP40T appeals to both system designers and architects. A unique (patent pending) tap selector switch design allows for easy system tuning. Full Range speaker. Plastic back can.
Have A Question?
Expert advice is only a phone call or email away. Call 1-866-866-6767 or use our online
form to request more information from our knowledgeable staff on the Atlas Sound FAP40T Strategy Series II Ceiling Speaker.